How to Add Liquidity
How to Remove Liquidity
You'll need to deposit a quantity of any token pair you want to give liquidity. The liquidity you can supply will be limited by the lowest value (in USD) of the two coins.
You may quickly exchange tokens for whatever you require. If you need more information, see our How to swap/exchange token page.
Let’s add liquidity using PYE and BNB for example:
- Click on Trade, then click on Liquidity from the drop-down.
- Click on the “Find other LP tokens”.
- For the top input, click 'Select a currency'. Then choose one of the tokens in the liquidity pair you want. Use BNB as an example.
- For the bottom input, click ‘Select a currency’. And choose the other token in the liquidity pair you want. Choose PYE.
- Enter an amount on one of the tokens under “Input”. The other is calculated and filled automatically.
- Click the Enable PYE button. If you are adding liquidity against tokens other than BNB, you might need to click enable twice for each token in your pair. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
- The Supply button will then light up. Click to proceed.
- Your wallet will ask you for confirmation. Confirm your transaction from your wallet.
- Soon after, you will see your LP Token balance at the bottom of the page.
You can repeat the above steps to add more liquidity or add liquidity to different pairs.
- Visit the Liquidity page.
- Click on the pair you want to remove liquidity from under “Your Liquidity".
- Click Remove. A new modal will appear.
- Use the buttons or slider to choose how much liquidity you want to remove. Choose MAX to remove all of your liquidity from this pair.
- Click Enable. Your wallet will ask you to sign the action.
- The Remove button will light up. Click to proceed.
- A window will appear showing how many tokens you will receive. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
- After the transaction is confirmed. You will receive two of the tokens from your pair. And if you haven't removed all of your liquidity, your remaining liquidity value will be updated on the "My Liquidity" page.